Thursday, May 10, 2012

Monster Cookies!


These have been all over the internet lately...and usually, if something is all over the place it must be pretty good, right?

Oh, yes.

These are my new favorite cookie. But since I am a cookie dough eater person, I definitely ate more dough than actual cookies. Whatever way you get this stuff in your mouth, I'm glad you did it.

I made these with my brothers yesterday and we could NOT STOP 'testing' the dough. I think we went through 20 spoons. Then the actual cookies came out and we could NOT STOP EATING THEM.

They covered our lunch and dinner, I'm pretty sure.
And they're all gone now. Did I mention we made these yesterday afternoon and it's now only 7:30 in the morning as I write this?

Next time, me and the littlest brother decided to skip the cookie part and just make the dough to eat, which we found a recipe for on Pinterest from the-girl-who-ate-everything. We are dough addicts.

I promise if you make these, 2 things: your jeans won't fit for the next week, And everyone in your life you share these with will love you more than they ever have!

If you want to make them Gluten free (which we did) It's super easy! Just use GF quick oats!


Monster Cookies
Makes 36 regular sized cookies, or 22 massive ones. Mine were in-between, so I got 30.

Pre-heat oven to 350.

1 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 stick butter, softened
3 eggs
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
2 tsp. baking soda
1 cup+ semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup+ mini or regular M&M's

In a large bowl, by hand or with an electric mixer, combine peanut butter with sugar and butter.
Mix very well.
Mix in eggs and vanilla.
Mix in oats and baking soda.
Stir in chocolate chips and m&m's.

Drop cookie dough by heaping spoonful onto  a greased or pan lines with parchment paper.
Bake 10-12 minutes. Do NOT over bake!
Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to a wire rack.



So easy! Good luck with your self control!





No comments:

Post a Comment