Friday, July 27, 2012

Rolo Stuffed White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies


I hosted my first ever Lia Sophia party last night at my house! It was really fun. Not that many people were able to come, but that's okay cause my house is really small...So it all worked out, and I had fun.

I made a few little things for us to munch on, one of those things being these cookies. They are totally my new favorites! Peanut butter + white chocolate + chocolate/caramel = true love.

And don't bother mentioning how creative I am with naming things. It comes naturally.

Please please please make these.



White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Rolo Stuffed Cookies
Pre-heat oven to 350.

-Your favorite recipe for PB cookies
-1 Cup white chocolate chips
-1 pacakge-ish of unwrapped Rolos

Make cookie dough, and at the end, mix in white chips.
Take a small amount of dough, and flatten it into a disc.
Place rolo in the disc and form dough around rolo.
Use as little dough as possible so the cookie to rolo ratio is right!

Bake for 8-9 minutes.
I enjoyed mine fresh out of the oven- YIKES!
Also they are still amazing cold, but I don't think you can really experience the joy of this wonderfulness in it's entirety without it being a little warm.





No comments:

Post a Comment