Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peanut Butter and Nutella Oreo Stuffed Cookies

There's really nothing terribly exciting about these cookies except for the fact that a) they're 2 of the yummiest things together and b) I made them Gluten and dairy free! Obviously you should probably use regular double stuffed oreo's and I would suggest using a little less cookie dough around them.

With gluten free oreo's, they don't have tons of filling, so they don't look quite as lucious, but regardless...these are gooooood! I made some peanut butter, and then when I ran out of PB cookie dough I made another batch with Nutella! I must say, the Nutella ones were my favorite!

I had mine in a big bowl with ice cream, whipped cream, hot fudge sauce, sprinkles and those super awesome PB m&m's! AMEN!

Peanut Butter and Nutella Oreo Stuffed Cookies
Pre-heat oven to 350

1 Cup Peanut Butter (or Nutella)
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Egg
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda

Mix everything together very well.
Roll 2, 1" sized balls.
Squish on either side of an oreo and cover completely with the dough.




Place on a lightly greased pan, and bake for 8-9 minutes.



Let cool for 3 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.



That is all!


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment