Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Dip



Good morning!


I thought I would share with you what I just ate for breakfast. I am weak when it comes to pumpkin. I lose all self control. So in this case, I just keep telling myself its not that bad for you cause its mostly cool whip and I made it with fat free sour cream and reduced fat cream cheese.
And pumpkin is a fruit. Or vegetable. Anyway, it grows from the ground so therefore its good for us.


Today we are going to be out all day, off to one thing and then another, both of which I offered to bring a snack to. This is what I'm bringing...and if you are going somewhere you should too. Seriously, this stuff is "I can't stop taking spoons from my silverware drawer to 'test taste' it, good."


So, on that note, I am going to go wash some spoons so my husband can eat his cereal.


Happy Sunday :)






Pumpking Pie Dip
adapted from: the-girl-who-ate-everything


1, 8 oz package of cream cheese (reduced fat or even fat free is fine)
2 Cups powdered sugar
1 Cup canned pumpkin
1/2 Cup sour cream (again, low fat or fat free is fine)
1 Tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. ground ginger
1 Tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 Cups Cool Whip


In an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely smooth.


Add in pumpkin, sour cream and spices and mix well.


Fold in cool whip.


Serve with graham crackers, gingersnaps, or apple slices.


Ta-Da!




Enjoy and have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment