Monday, April 9, 2012

Cucumber Avocado Summer Soup


Yesterday was a bad day for my waistline.

We went to my parents for Easter dinner and my mother and I cooked A TON of food. Literally. We could have fed an army. And that was before we pulled out the desserts.

I was sooo full, I couldn't stand, I couldn't sit, I couldn't lay down...

I swore off food, forever. Again.

So if you're feeling a little.........large........today, make this soup when you get hungry, if you ever eat again.
It's nice and light, and makes you dream of summer, and being skinny again. Plus it's super healthy! 100% raw, vegan, easy, and SOOO yummy!!



Cucumber Avacado Soup
  • 1 Large, european cucumber. You don't have to peel it unless you are using a regular cucumber that is waxy.
  • 2 Small avocado
  • 1/4 Cup Lime or Lemon juice
  • 3/4 Cup water
  • 1 tsp. sea salt
  • 1/2 tsp. pepper
  • 1/4-1/2 tsp. dill
  • 1/2 tsp. chili powder ( I used more, so it had a good kick)
  • Goat cheese, or feta cheese for garnish
Roughly chop up cucumber and avocados.
Throw in the blender with water, juice, and spices. 
Blend until completely smooth.
Add more or less of the spices according to your taste preferences.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment