Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Best Chocolate Chip Muffins I Ever Had!


This morning, I made these muffins....




All I have to say, is that they are the best chocolate chip muffins I ever had.




Amen.




Please make these?


Best Chocolate Chip Muffins
thanks to Bakerella
Makes 12 Muffins


Pre-heat oven to 350.
Grease a muffin pan, or line with cupcake liners. I didn't have any, so I just greased mine.


Mix together:
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt


In a separate bowl, mix very well:
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup melted butter
1 to 1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet chocolate chips


Combine dry and wet ingredients. Don't over mix or else you'll have rubbery, not soft, muffins.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Divide evenly between muffin pan, filling up about 3/4 of the way.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
Allow to cool for a few mnutes before removing.
Best eaten fresh outta the oven!




Enjoy and Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment