Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Moroccan Tomato Salad



I somehow had a zillion tomatoes in my fridge from when I went shopping last week, and for whatever reason, I bought more when I went shopping today.


I was looking for a way to use them up, and with a little inspiration and creativity, came up with this salad. Wow.


It has so much flavor and depth, yet is so light and refreshing. Perfect for summer!


Morrocan Tomato Salad


4-5 medium tomatoes
2 green onions
1/4 Tsp. curry powder
Dash of cumin
1/4- 1/2 Tsp. dill
1/2 Tsp. dried parsley
1 Tsp. olive oil
Salt
Pepper


Wash tomatoes, and cut in half. Cut each half into even slices.
In a bowl big enough to toss salad in, add chopped green onions, and all the spices.
Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
Toss very well.


You can add more or less of any of the spices...I added more dill than is written here. I love me some dill.




Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment