Friday, June 15, 2012

Easy Pizza Pasta Bake


Believe it or not, there are some nights I just don't feel like cooking dinner or at least doing anything fancy...

Last night was one of those nights. I had like, 7 different kinds of cheeses hanging around my fridge leftover from other recipes I had made, and I wanted to use them up before they went bad.

And seeing a bunch of little chunks of random cheese in my fridge was stressing me out.

So I threw this stuff together and it was D-E-LI-CIOUS.



So easy. So fast. So yummy.

Easy Pizza Pasta Bake
(Serves 4-6)
Pre-heat oven to 350.

8 oz. Pasta
2 Cups canned, unseasoned tomato sauce
2 Cups grated cheese (1 Cup mozzarella, and the other cup can be whatever you want)
1/2 Cup turkey pepperoni slices, halved
3 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1 Tsp. dill
1 Tsp. italian seasoning
1 Tsp. parsley
1/2 Tsp. red pepper flakes

Cook pasta according to package directions.
When pasta is cooked, drain and return to pan.
Add in tomato sauce, spices, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and the pepperoni.
When everything is well covered and mixed, pour into a deep pie plate, or a 9x9" pan.
Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese  on top.
Bake for 15 minutes.



EAT.




No comments:

Post a Comment